link to GET HELP
Although One Mind does not offer a crisis hotline, we value the importance of connecting people to treatment and sources of help. This information is not a substitute for professional advice or care. Regardless of what you may be facing, please reach out to your doctor, a licensed mental health professional, one of the organizations listed below, a local organization near you, a family member or friend, or dial 911 (or 112 in EU, 999 in the UK, 000 in Australia, 192 in Brazil, 102 in India).
- Dial 911
- Call your doctor's office
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or 1-888-628-9454 (en Espanol) - also available nationwide in Canada
Operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
- International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP): if you are not in the United States
Other International Suicide Helpline Numbers: Befrienders.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous: (212) 870-3400
- Narcotics Anonymous: (818) 773-9999
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: (888) 554-COAS
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA): 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Information, support, treatment options and referrals to local rehab centers for any drug or alcohol problem. Operates 24 hours, seven days a week.
Crisis or treatment
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: (800) 222-1222
- Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: (204) 784 4073
- DoD's Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE): (866) 966-1020
24/7 Outreach Center for Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury provides information and helps locate resources.
- Mental Health America: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Please note that One Mind does not provide direct clinical care or individual referrals.